11.02.2009

Pastor Voddie Baucham on Brokenness

When i started this blog I had the goal in mind to encourage the believer and this video clip is just that...encouragement for the believer. When i think of people that encourage me, I think of gifted preachers and authors like John Piper, C.J. Mahaney, R.C. Sproul, John MacArthur, Paul Washer, and Voddie Baucham.

If you have not started reading or listening to Pastor Voddie Baucham yet, you better get going on it.

This video clip is #4 of 6 parts on youtube from a message he gave last year at the True Church Conference at Grace Life Church of the Shoals in Muscle Shoals, AL. You can get the rest of the message there on www.youtube.com. Voddie's message centers around Psalm 51 and how God may have forgiven our sins, but He does not remove the memory of those sins and we are unable to forget the wretchedness that we were. We are then found broken and brokenness is a blessing from God. Voddie describes his own condition:



"I'm not who I aughta be, but hallelujah! I'm not who I was!"



To that, i say Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen! Watch and be encouraged.








Voddie's Ministry Website

http://www.voddiebaucham.org/vbm/home.html


Voddie's Church Website:


http://www.gracefamilybaptist.net/GFBC2/Home.html




by Keller Hackbusch

No comments:

Post a Comment